Simple Tips for SSB Interview | Defence Dreamers
Hello, Aspirant! An SSB interview is the most desired and most difficult part of the SSB Exam process. The interview is your opportunity to that you are capable of being an officer and to show how you can fit into the armed forces as an officer and contribute to its growth. One thing always keeps in your mind: SSB interviews are totally different from the other cooperate job, SSB focuses on OLQs.
Since the interview is such an important component in SSBs, many candidates waiting for this moment. Some tips are share for SBB exam just focus on it.
Through the interview, the assessors look up the following traits in a candidate:
One’s abilities, Personality, knowledge, and experience.
Interpersonal and communication skills.
Reveal the aspects of personality.
Success in the SSB Interview depends upon your knowledge, self-confidence, good speaking skills, communications, and thorough preparation.
Planning and preparing for an interview:
Self-analysis of your skills, communications, goals, achievements, special interests, extra activity, and hobbies.
Planning the schedule and dressing appropriately.
Preparing two or three questions which are asked for the interviewer.
Time management is also an important key.
Facing Interviews Questions with Confidently:
Here are some tips and tricks to keep your mind relax during the interviews and what dos and don’ts of it:
1. Identify your strengths: Some of the core traits to consider like: Leadership skills, teamwork, communication skills, initiative and creativity, organizational ability and a positive attitude.
2. Always wear neat and clean clothes: According to expertise, interviewers are attracted through 70% of body language and image, 20% of tone of voice and 10% of what you say.
3. Remember to speak clearly with proper intonation, sound enthusiastic and above all, be natural and relaxed.
4. Maintain eye contact and an alert position: sit up straight, don’t slump.
5. Always try to adopt an open, honest and confident attitude.
6. Always talk like a professional and officer-like manner, be honest, listen intently and use strong positive language.
7. Do not rush your answers.
8. Pause before speaking, as this avoids reacting instinctively and saying the wrong things.
Remember: Think Before You Speak.
9. Do not get too deep into your personal life and avoid being sentimental.
10. If you don’t know something, say it clear and loud.
11. Give the interviewer your full attention, wait for them to finish speaking before you answer or ask questions.
12. Remember: Be enthusiastic. Speak with clarity and confidence.
13. Speak slower than normal and vary your tone and dynamics a little.
14. Let your voice show your enthusiasm and keenness.
15. Remember to speak clearly in a controlled range of tones. Avoid a monotone.
16. Relax! A smile is the most positive thing you can give, as it reaffirms your enthusiasm and good nature.
Cracking SSB Interview is not an easy job. SSBs aren’t just the toughest interviews of the country for namesake. Finally, with these tips and interview being an important part of SSBs, I hope many will clear the SSBs with these tips.